Sunday, February 27, 2011

This made a little correction

, Try to keep the original appearance. In this paper, the However, young offenders point of error, is also wonderful.

my university is very simple, so simple that can be summarized in one sentence: the song freshman, sophomore game, junior book, senior network.

**** ****

freshman song Some say life is a dream, some people say life is like wine, some people say life is like a kaleidoscope, some people say life is a song. I was indeed accompanied by singing freshmen spent.

remember the newly recruited university, the same bedroom with partners lying about love, and that many of them talk about singer, talking about songs, a cappella, sometimes I will, won the title.

remember freshman year, I start freshman year, song, can not help but think of Jen, Let's talk about Mei. Richie's I often grimace in pain while holding the workman and sang: , because then I basically Hou early every morning together, and then in the water room singing songs, tunes wild, loud and clear voice.

of course, came out of freshman year when the singer and listen to the songs really have a lot, Daniel Chan's the most direct way to express hearty. Songs, singing is bound to become the first choice.

Today, songs are no longer as big a moment so complicated, so many, and their own tastes and preferences have a position, but still miss the first year of life Cantabile addicted to them, thoughts lightly. .....

**** ****

sophomore game become attached to the game and enthusiasm in Sri Lanka is my second year of life.

about the game must be talking about May be born, People want to play the game early blasting machine, and I play I limit his playing 4 hours a day, is to provide one to maximize the taste and enjoy all the fun of this game. Play That a week is a happy time. Now think of the situation and mood at that time, some still miss it.

at the time the game industry can be described as turbulent, and we wave it can be said to play the game in full swing. The elective courses are too numerous to mention the more.

remember the lie to the game room with two to play, I played a game called , breath over several relations. When I excitedly told a friend that I was next found a very creative, very fun, very special game type, which he expected to be laughed and said: you excited. brought me a new way of entertainment and then a happy time.

**** book ****

junior game screen with the computer, music and many other factors of great progress, but I gradually away from it. May be prolonged exposure to the game all the sound and light effects, all kinds of bizarre, one day I suddenly want to

on that day - I bought a Tsai Chih-heng of the Then I think my back is right, I read One person's ....

It was at this time, my first contact with the network literature, although the style. I always thought the Only articles published on the Internet should not stick,

But when I caught a very good read state. What I gradually found my reading often mixed In fact, reading should be an emotional sustenance, the mind reader and the author of a communication, and should only be the case. But when I read some of the works of some description deliberately focusing on the practices and statements of copying, but ignored the most important reading pleasure. Of course, I promptly adjust their own, some time I deliberately did not go to the book until the day I bought Lu Youqing found again the pleasure of reading.

now I might not write books, write books if I had the chance later, I shall not describe any writer or writers.

because any time I like to use in their own way to express their feelings.

**** ****

senior network that the network freshman, sophomore several times on the net, junior access to the Internet, a senior like network; bubble website - -> Chat -> QQ -> BBS.

above is my college life in the entire network.

bar we can not witness the historical development, there are opportunities to witness the historical development of Internet cafes around the school.

remember freshman year, the cafe near the school can be described as rare, outside the West have a name The first time I was there But at the time still feel amazing.

mystery of the network now has gone, replaced by the network is efficient, shared and interactive sense of trust. At present the broadband backbone network throughout the country and in the positive construction, the final show in front of us will be a

the topic of network talk too much I do not want, because it itself is still a new thing and the sunrise industry, and as a computer science student the same as if it is cultural Coban talk at length about what to talk of re- music, the fun of online dating seems to be less creative and this is our advantage that - But So, revealed the secret as Cangzhuo, I stop here.

******************************************** *****************************************

my college very simple, simple enough to be summarized in one sentence: the song freshman, sophomore game, junior book, senior network.

and my university is only a small station a long way in life ......

No comments:

Post a Comment